Translator

These jokes are of an unknown origin. Feel free to submit corrections or add to the list. I will edit when possible, to improve the flow and correct errors.

Friday, May 14, 2004

The Value of Time

To find the value of time I interviewed many people:
To find the value of 10 years I interviewed a newly divorced couple.
To find the value of one year I interviewed a student who'd failed a final exam.
To find the value of nine months I interviewed a mother of a still-born baby.
To find the value of a month I interviewed a mother of a pre-mature baby.
To find the value of a week I interviewed an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To find the value of an hour I interviewed lovers waiting to meet.
To find the value of one minute I interviewed people who'd missed a plane, bus or train.
To find the value of one second I interviewed accident survivors.
To find the value of one millisecond I interviewed Olympic Silver Medallists.
I have come to the conclusion that all time is relative.

Blog Archive