Translator

These jokes are of an unknown origin. Feel free to submit corrections or add to the list. I will edit when possible, to improve the flow and correct errors.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you Want me to Wear?

Rhoda and Irwin, a retired couple living in Boca Raton, are getting ready to go out to dinner.
Rhoda says, 'Irwin, darling, do you want me to wear this Chanel suit or the Gucci?'
Irwin says, 'Do I care?'
A few minutes later Rhoda says, 'Irwin, should I wear my Cartier watch or my Rolex?'
Irwin says, 'Who cares?'
A few more minutes pass and Rhoda says, 'Irwin, love, shall I wear my five-carat pear diamond ring or my six-carat round diamond ring with the baguettes?'
Irwin says, 'Rhoda, I really don't care what you wear, but if you don't move your tuchas, we're going to miss the Early Bird Special.

Blog Archive